CNet specialises in community grant facilitation and administration. Over the last 20 years, we have managed a wide range of grant programmes on behalf of the following agencies:
- Bradford Council
- Bradford College
- Primary Care Trust
- HALE Project,
- Grassroots Grants,
- Targeted Support Fund,
- Aiming High Children Funds,
- Well Bradford and several other funders
- Learning and Skills Council
We have distributed in excess of £3m to over 1000 community projects and groups in the District. These include projects in almost every field including - Sports and Recreation, Environment, Elderly, Children and Young people, Health and Wellbeing, and Community Development.
Contact Sanaa@cnet.org.uk to discuss facilitation and administration of community grants.
The Mental Health Small Grants scheme is funded by Bradford Council Public Health to improve the mental health and overall positive wellbeing of Bradford citizens.
- Scheme will fund new or emerging areas of work tailored towards adults aged 18 and over
- Small grants for up to £2000 are available
- Projects should reflect key priorities of the Bradford Council Plan and Mental Wellbeing in Bradford District and Craven Strategy 2016-2021
- Applications welcome from community groups, registered charities, voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises based in or working across Bradford District
Deadline: Monday 31st January 2022
See Guidance Notes and Application Form below.